In accordance with the 1981 Health &Safety (HSE) Regulations (First Aid)
First Aid at Work course delivered by world class instructors
Instantly qualify as a certified First Aider at Work
No pass? – the promise to re-take the course for free
Courses are never cancelled!
Don’t miss a day’s work! Weekend training available!
Includes First aid Course materials
Guaranteed lowest price in industry
- Because we tailor our offers based on your needs and ensure you get the best out of them. How? by working on and providing you with a number of options that deliver great results in a timely manner and cost-conscious way
- We understand that with a busy work- and personal life it is tricky to squeeze in a training slot, which is why we have flexible hours, allowing you to book evening and weekend classes
- Not only that but we also pride ourselves on our very competitive prices. Don’t take our word for it! Have a look for yourself at the timetables bellow and be amazed by our tariffs
- We put quality at the heart of everything we do, which is why we are working with professional trainers who have a combined industry experience of over 35 years
- We also made sure you don’t need to wait for the results. On the last day of the course, you will be taking home your pass confirmation letter
- Finally, we work very hard on scheduling to ensure that everything runs smoothly. As a result, we never have and never will cancel a class.
This 3-day course gives you a Level 3 First Aid at Work qualification and equips you with the knowledge and skills to properly identify and apply the necessary measures in situations of small to life-threatening accidents.
The training closely follows the guidelines imposed by the Health & Safety Executive, giving you a recognised qualification as a First Aider.
Our tutors are excited to share their extensive knowledge of and experience in First Aid, Health and Safety, as well as in Construction and Risk Management. Each one of them has impressive certificates in different areas of Health and Safety, many of them provided by NEBOSH – the leading Health & Safety Award in the Construction Industry.
What is more, all our trainers have Level 5 or above teaching qualifications, which is above the level required in the industry.
At the end of this course you will:
- understand the fundamentals of first aid
- be able to provide basic life support, such as Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR)
- have a clear understanding of cross-infection and cross-infection prevention
- be familiar with breathing management
- know how to efficiently deal with unconscious victims of an accidents
- be able to properly appraise and decide course of treatment for a number of wounds and bleedings
- have knowledge of anaphylaxis treatment
- know the proper course of action in situations of shocks or unforeseen poisonings
- have an understanding of the correct procedure for eye injuries and burns
- be able to determine the appropriate treatment for minor or more serious illnesses
- be able to quickly and efficiently deal with chocking or asthma attacks
- have learnt the prescribed actions for any fractures, head injuries or dislocations
- know how to properly aid staff suffering from epilepsy and diabetes
- be able to demonstrate the correct use of equipment and record keeping
- be familiar with the law-imposed elements and the correct execution of secondary surveys
You will be provided with all the necessary books and course materials, that are yours to keep both during and after the training has ended. Although we are proud to be able to offer you these learning means as part of the price you pay for the course, keep in mind that other companies charge an extra cost for it. So, please do check with them to avoid unpleasant surprises.
- Is this course accredited?
Yes, it had a CITB (Construction Industry Training Board) accreditation.
- Are there any preconditions for attending this course?
No, there are no preconditions, except having a valid CSCS card.
- What’s the class schedule?
Classes are usually held from 9 AM to 5 PM, both in work weeks and weekends.
- May I pay you a visit prior to subscribing to the course?
Yes, we are happy to have face to face discussions with out prospect customers in order to clarify and detail training related aspects. You can come meet our team, even have a talk with your trainer, if available, and make sure we really are here to help you get the best out of our services.
- What should I do if I don’t have time to visit you but I do have additional questions?
It’s only natural some of you don’t have time to come and sit with us, so our advice is getting in touch with one of our course administrators, who will do their best to answer your questions and clarify any left details regarding our trainings.
Cancellations can go both ways, from customers (you) to Cards4Jobs (us) and vice versa.
We solemnly promise that under no circumstances are our scheduled courses to be canceled. If, however, the course happens to be cancelled due to events that are out of our control, such as public transport strikes or acts of God, our customers are to receive a full refund or a discounted course transfer that best suits their program.
With Cards4Jobs you will benefit from the most flexible cancellation policy on the market. You will not find another company to look after your interests in case of cancellation as well as ours. You won’t be charged unfair fees for missing the training course due to out of your control circumstances.
In case you deliberately choose to cancel the course, you can do so by phone or e-mail. Our policy is:
You notify us 3 or more days before the course starts and we refund you 100% of what you have paid, no explanation needed. Other companies require a 7 or more days’ notice. But not us!
You notify us 2 days before the course starts and we charge you a 50% cancellation fee or re-book you on a convenient alternative date, with no cancellation fees applied. There’s no other company offering this service. Just us!
You notify us 1 day before the course starts and we charge you a 80% cancellation fee or re-book you on a convenient alternative date, with no cancellation fees applied. Again, you’ll find no other company as flexible as we are.
In the unfortunate case of no notice given before failing to attend on the day of the course, you will be charged a 100% cancellation fee. If you missing class was due to an unpredicted emergency and you can adequately prove it to us, we will show understanding and discretion and search a convenient alternative to re-book the class or even give you a full refund of what you have paid.
Note: A minimum of £100 is required from the customer when booking a course with us or full payment for courses that cost less than £100. Payments can be made in person, by telephone or by bank transfer.