CSCS and NVQ for Levels 1,2, and 3 – Learn From the Best!
Construction Health and Safety Training is a vital part of the construction industry. All employers must provide adequate health and safety training for their employees, and every worker on a construction site must have a CSCS card.
Construction Health and Safety Training can be provided by many different organisations, including private companies and government agencies. There are a variety of levels corresponding to the required training necessary to obtain a CSCS card. Employers should choose the course that is most appropriate for their employees’ needs, ranging from labourers to construction site managers.
Cards4Jobs has a wealth of experience in providing safety training and certification courses, having been on the market for over 5 years. Our focus is on ensuring that our clients receive the best possible service and that they are fully compliant with all health and safety regulations.
- Guaranteed results! Pass first time or get re-trained for FREE.
- You have the certificates, the exams AND the course materials included in the price. No extra costs!
- You’ll get the best prices on all our courses!
- ALL our trainings are accredited.
- Our trainings are way more than simple courses. You will have both theoretical and practical lessons, in order to be best prepared for your new job!
- You will be able to access better job positions and, obviously, have higher earnings. Invest in your future self. Contact us now!
Cards4Jobs supports Health and Safety on construction sites by working with the best trainers and learning techniques so that our today’s students make tomorrow’s highly competent personnel for construction sites.
We offer a great range of options, providing plenty of courses and training schemes to choose from, depending on your requirements and budget: Level 1 Award in Health and Safety Construction Environment, NVQ Level 2 Skill Work, NVQ Level 3 (Diploma In Occupational Work Supervision Construction), Traffic Marshall, Fire Marshall, Asbestos Awareness, First Aid at Work, Manual Handling, Safety Harness, Work at Height.
Moreover, we pride ourselves highly empathy towards our clients, offering a flexible schedule to fit everyone’s needs.
– Because we tailor our offers based on your needs and ensure you get the best out of them. How? by working on and providing you with several options that deliver outstanding results promptly and cost-conscious way
– Because we understand that it is tricky to squeeze in a training slot with busy work and personal life, which is why we have flexible hours, allowing you to book evening and weekend classes.
– Because we pride ourselves on our very competitive prices. Please don’t take our word for it! Shop around and let us know of a significant price discrepancy with another service that provides a similar level of quality and customer satisfaction!
– Because we put quality at the heart of everything we do, which is why we are working with professional trainers who have combined industry experience of over 35 years.
– Because we also make sure you don’t need to wait for the results. On the last day of the course, you will be taking home your pass confirmation letter.
– Finally, because we work very hard on scheduling to ensure that everything runs smoothly! As a result, we NEVER have and NEVER will cancel a class, unless there are guidelines from the authorities or other similar events beyond our control.