In accordance with the 2005 Fire Safety Reform Order
Guaranteed lowest price in industry
No pass? – the promise to re-take the course for free
Guaranteed Pass or re-train for free
Courses are never cancelled!
Don’t miss a day’s work! Weekend training available!
Benefit from our fire training simulator where real fire extinguishers will be used
Instant official Asbestos Awareness certification in accordance with the legal requirements in place.
- Because we tailor our offers based on your needs and ensure you get the best out of them. How? by working on and providing you with a number of options that deliver great results in a timely manner and cost-conscious way
- We understand that with a busy work- and personal life it is tricky to squeeze in a training slot, which is why we have flexible hours, allowing you to book evening and weekend classes
- Not only that but we also pride ourselves on our very competitive prices. Don’t take our word for it! Have a look for yourself at the timetables bellow and be amazed by our tariffs
- We put quality at the heart of everything we do, which is why we are working with professional trainers who have a combined industry experience of over 35 years
- We also made sure you don’t need to wait for the results. On the last day of the course, you will be taking home your pass confirmation letter
- Finally, we work very hard on scheduling to ensure that everything runs smoothly. As a result, we never have and never will cancel a class.
The online UKATA Asbestos Awareness Course is segmented into different modules, and although the format of the course may vary for different members, the module topics are categorised as below:
- Types and properties of asbestos
- Uses of asbestos and likely locations of ACMs in buildings and plant
- The risks of asbestos, entry routes in the body and the health effects
- Asbestos legislation
- Emergency procedures
Our Asbestos Awareness course tutors are excited to share their extensive knowledge of and experience in First Aid, Health and Safety, as well as in Construction and Risk Management. Each one of them has impressive certificates in different areas of Health and Safety, many of them provided by NEBOSH – the leading Health & Safety Award in the Construction Industry.
What is more, all our trainers have Level 5 or above teaching qualifications, which is above the level required in the industry.
You will develop an awareness of:
- The nature and properties of asbestos
- The health effects of exposure to asbestos
- The risks of smoking and exposure to asbestos
- The types, uses and locations of asbestos
- Legislation in relation to asbestos in general
- Where to seek advice on asbestos risks
- What to do in the event of an emergency
You will be provided with all the necessary books and course materials, that are yours to keep both during and after the training has ended. Although we are proud to be able to offer you these learning means as part of the price you pay for the course, keep in mind that other companies charge an extra cost for it. So, please do check with them to avoid unpleasant surprises.
- Are there any requirements to be able to enrol in this training?
- When are classes held?
Our classes mainly run from 9 AM to 5 PM, Monday to Sunday.
- Can I pop in before signing up for a module?
Absolutely. We would love to have you at our office and answer any questions you might have. You can even have a chat with our trainers, should they not be busy delivering classes to other attendees.
- What do I do if I can’t visit but do have some questions to ask?
If you can’t come in it doesn’t mean that you can’t still ask as many questions as you need to. Please get in touch with our course administrators by EMAIL/PHONE CALL and they will be more than happy to assist you with your queries.
Cancellations can go both ways, from customers (you) to Cards4Jobs (us) and vice versa.
We solemnly promise that under no circumstances are our scheduled courses to be cancelled. If, however, the course happens to be cancelled due to events that are out of our control, such as public transport strikes or acts of God, our customers are to receive a full refund or a discounted course transfer that best suits their program.
With Cards4Jobs you will benefit from the most flexible cancellation policy on the market. You will not find another company to look after your interests in case of cancellation as well as ours. You won’t be charged unfair fees for missing the training course due to out of your control circumstances.
In case you deliberately choose to cancel the course, you can do so by phone or e-mail. Our policy is:
You notify us 3 or more days before the course starts and we refund you 100% of what you have paid, no explanation needed. Other companies require a 7 or more days’ notice. But not us!
You notify us 2 days before the course starts and we charge you a 50% cancellation fee or re-book you on a convenient alternative date, with no cancellation fees applied. There’s no other company offering this service. Just us!
You notify us 1 day before the course starts and we charge you an 80% cancellation fee or re-book you on a convenient alternative date, with no cancellation fees apply. Again, you’ll find no other company as flexible as we are.
In the unfortunate case of no notice given before failing to attend on the day of the course, you will be charged a 100% cancellation fee. If you missing class was due to an unpredicted emergency and you can adequately prove it to us, we will show understanding and discretion and search a convenient alternative to re-book the class or even give you a full refund of what you have paid.
Note: A minimum of £100 is required from the customer when booking a course with us or full payment for courses that cost less than £100. Payments can be made in person, by telephone or by bank transfer.
Book the course now!
- FIRST, you need to select a Date from the calendar below. The dates available will be marked in GREEN
- THEN, select a Time (Hour) available from the list that appears below the calendar. The hours available will be marked in GREEN
- THEN, after you complete your details on the form on the right of the calendar
- An orange “BOOK NOW” button will appear. Click it to finish your reservation.
- Your slot is now reserved. Congratulations and good luck at the exam!