Compliant with HSE Traffic Management (Safety signs & signals Regulations 1996)
Banksman course delivered by experienced safety instructors
Instantly qualify as a certified Traffic Marshall (Banksman)
Guaranteed Pass or re-train for free
Courses are never cancelled!
Don’t miss a day’s work! Weekend training available!
Guaranteed lowest price in industry
- Simply put, because we get you. We are the only team that considered all your needs and made sure our services fit them perfectly. We know what’s important and we value both your time and money. We understand you completely and we promise to deliver only the best alternatives, according to your specific requests;
- We know it’s not easy to fit a training course into a working week, be that even an important one for your career, such as the SSSTS or the SMSTS, so we work around your schedule, providing evening and weekend classes;
- We have very competitive pricing for all our CITB Training Courses – go check the course timetables and see for yourself our super prices and offers;
- Quality is everything for us, that meaning our trainers come with a combined experience of minimum 35 years in construction related fields;
- No waiting for the results! You will have your pass confirmation letter on the last day of your course;
- Under no circumstances are we to cancel any courses. The scheduled courses always take place.
The Traffic Marshall Course sustains the safety in a workplace that requires vehicles to reverse or perform maneuvers. The Vehicle Banksman, as the Traffic Marshall is also named, is legally required and strongly recommended on many construction sites where there’s reversing of vehicles involved.
About 25% of the workplace transport injuries are related to vehicle reversing. Traffic Marshalls assist drivers by offering guidance while maneuvering, helping prevent eventual accidents.
Our Traffic Marshall Course has both a theoretical part, which consists of understanding the law and the possible dangers of the reversing process, and a practical part, where the trainees will observe some safe maneuvering techniques performed by our trainers.
Having successfully completed the course, the candidate will be awarded a certificate and a photo ID card demonstrating the theoretical and practical skills achieved by the Traffic Marshall, according to his duties and responsibilities on the site, as they are stated by the Health and Safety Executive Traffic Management and Safety Signal (1996).
At Cards4Jobs, the Traffic Marshall course tutors come with a combined and extensive experience in areas like First Aid and Health & Safety, as well as in the Construction and Risk Management fields.
All trainers have various significant Health & Safety certifications and qualifications, such as NEBOSH General Certificate and NEBOSH National Certificate in Construction Health & Safety, known as the leading Health & Safety Award in Construction Industry.
Moreover, all our tutors have additional teaching qualifications awarded at minimum Level 5, above the required industry standard, in order to deliver training services of the highest quality.
This half day Traffic Marshall course provides course materials, high-standard tutoring and practical exercises in order to give trainees in-depth understanding of the following information and procedures:
- Conducting various maneuvers
- The legal duties of a Traffic Marshall
- The planning of a maneuver
- The PPE Requirements
- The Recognized Signals
- The regulations
- The responsibilities of the Traffic Marshall
- The Risk Assessment of the maneuvering related tasks
- The limitations of the site
Additional offered benefits:
- The incorporation of your company’s risk assessments
- Copies of the course paperwork put at disposal for the employers, when the training is successfully completed
- Temporary pass notifications available for candidates who successfully complete the course
As candidate, you will be provided with all the books and course materials to help yourself from, both during and after the training period. Keep in mind that not all training companies put at trainees’ disposal the studying material as part of their advertised price. Always pay attention and check that there are no extra costs for course materials.
- Does this course have accreditation?
- Are there any preconditions for attending this course?
- What’s the class schedule?
Classes are usually held from 9 AM to 5 PM, both in work weeks and weekends.
- May I pay you a visit prior to subscribing to the course?
Yes, we are happy to have face to face discussions with out prospect customers in order to clarify and detail training related aspects. You can come meet our team, even have a talk with your trainer, if available, and make sure we really are here to help you get the best out of our services.
- What should I do if I don’t have time to visit you but I do have additional questions?
It’s only natural some of you don’t have time to come and sit with us, so our advice is getting in touch with one of our course administrators, who will do their best to answer your questions and clarify any left details regarding our trainings.
Cancellations can go both ways, from customers (you) to Cards4Jobs (us) and vice versa.
We solemnly promise that under no circumstances are our scheduled courses to be canceled. If, however, the course happens to be cancelled due to events that are out of our control, such as public transport strikes or acts of God, our customers are to receive a full refund or a discounted course transfer that best suits their program.
With Cards4Jobs you will benefit from the most flexible cancellation policy on the market. You will not find another company to look after your interests in case of cancellation as well as ours. You won’t be charged unfair fees for missing the training course due to out of your control circumstances.
In case you deliberately choose to cancel the course, you can do so by phone or e-mail. Our policy is:
You notify us 3 or more days before the course starts and we refund you 100% of what you have paid, no explanation needed. Other companies require a 7 or more days’ notice. But not us!
You notify us 2 days before the course starts and we charge you a 50% cancellation fee or re-book you on a convenient alternative date, with no cancellation fees applied. There’s no other company offering this service. Just us!
You notify us 1 day before the course starts and we charge you a 80% cancellation fee or re-book you on a convenient alternative date, with no cancellation fees applied. Again, you’ll find no other company as flexible as we are.
In the unfortunate case of no notice given before failing to attend on the day of the course, you will be charged a 100% cancellation fee. If you missing class was due to an unpredicted emergency and you can adequately prove it to us, we will show understanding and discretion and search a convenient alternative to re-book the class or even give you a full refund of what you have paid.
Note: A minimum of £100 is required from the customer when booking a course with us or full payment for courses that cost less than £100. Payments can be made in person, by telephone or by bank transfer.
Book the course now!
- FIRST, you need to select a Date from the calendar below. The dates available will be marked in GREEN
- THEN, select a Time (Hour) available from the list that appears below the calendar. The hours available will be marked in GREEN
- THEN, after you complete your details on the form on the right of the calendar
- An orange “BOOK NOW” button will appear. Click it to finish your reservation.
- Your slot is now reserved. Congratulations and good luck at the exam!