Officially accredited CITB Course provider for Temporary Works Co-ordinator Course
Temporary Works Co-ordinator Course training courses delivered by world class instructors
Instantly increase your supervisory and safety skills
Guaranteed Pass or re-train for free
Courses are never cancelled!
Includes official Temporary Works Co-ordinator Course training materials
Earn more money with the Temporary Works Co-ordinator Course Ticket in your pocket!
Guaranteed lowest price in industry
- Simply put, because we get you. We are the only team that considered all your needs and made sure our services fit them perfectly. We know what’s important and we value both your time and money. We understand you completely and we promise to deliver only the best alternatives, according to your specific requests;
- We know it’s not easy to fit a training course into a working week, be that even an important one for your career, such as the Temporary Works Co-ordinator Course or the SMSTS, so we work around your schedule, providing evening and weekend classes;
- We have very competitive pricing for all our CITB Training Courses – go check the course timetables and see for yourself our super prices and offers;
- Quality is everything for us, that meaning our trainers come with a combined experience of minimum 35 years in construction related fields;
- No waiting for the results! You will have your pass confirmation letter on the last day of your course;
- Under no circumstances are we to cancel any courses. The scheduled courses always take place.
This two day Temporary Works Co-ordinater training course (TWCTC) is designed to assist those on site who have responsibility for managing all forms of temporary works. The TWC has been structured to meet the requirements of the BS5975 guidelines endorsed by the Health & Safety Executive. These state that the Designated Individual (DI) of the Principal Contractor, or Main Contractor, is responsible for appointing the TWC and the DI has a duty to ensure that the TWC is competent, up to date and understands their own company’s procedures, and has the skills necessary relative to the complexity and type of work envisaged.
Temporary works are usually safety and business-critical and require careful co-ordination. An accepted way of achieving this is through the adoption of the management process outlined in BS5975 which introduces the Temporary Works Co-ordinator as a key figure. This course explains the role and the overall management context within which it sits. High risk can occur on small as well as larger sites hence understanding the essentials of good safety risk management, as outlined in BS5975, is relevant for projects of all sizes.
This course is not a temporary works awareness course. It is only concerned with the process of co-ordination of temporary works, commonly expressed through the role of the Temporary Works Co-ordinator. Certification for this course is valid for 5 years. To remain certified in this area, you will need to retake the course before the expiry date.
Our Temporary Works Co-ordinator trainer has extensive temporary works knowledge and hands on experience of designing, constructing and managing temporary works over the years. We are lucky to have such a trainer as it is a known fact there is a shortage of qualified and experienced trainers for the TWCTC Course.
As in all subjects our Trainers hold appropriate health and safety qualifications such as the NEBOSH General Certificate, and the NEBOSH National
Certificate in Construction Health & Safety which is the leading Health & Safety Award in the Construction Industry.
Additionally all our Trainers hold teaching qualifications which is a minimum Level 5 which is well above the required industry standard to ensure that we deliver Training of the highest Standard.
- Understanding the need for, and the duties of, a Temporary works co-ordinator
- Understanding the roles of others involved in the process
- Understanding BS5975, the code of best practice for temporary structures on building sites
- Statutory aspects of temporary works
- Understand the importance the importance of risks levels associated with different types of Temporary works
- Risk assessments and method statements
- Management of the temporary works process.
As candidate, you will be provided with all the books and course materials to help yourself from, both during and after the training period. Keep in mind that not all training companies put at trainees’ disposal the studying material as part of their advertised price. Always pay attention and check that there are no extra costs for course materials.
- Does this course have accreditation?
Yes, the course has a Construction Industry Training Board (CITB) accreditation.
- Are there any preconditions for attending this course?
No, there are no preconditions, except having a valid CSCS card.
- What’s the class schedule?
Classes are usually held from 9 AM to 5 PM, both in work weeks and weekends.
- May I pay you a visit prior to subscribing to the course?
Yes, we are happy to have face to face discussions with out prospect customers in order to clarify and detail training related aspects. You can come meet our team, even have a talk with your trainer, if available, and make sure we really are here to help you get the best out of our services.
- What should I do if I don’t have time to visit you but I do have additional questions?
It’s only natural some of you don’t have time to come and sit with us, so our advice is getting in touch with one of our course administrators, who will do their best to answer your questions and clarify any left details regarding our trainings.
Cancellations can go both ways, from customers (you) to Cards4Jobs (us) and vice versa.
We solemnly promise that under no circumstances are our scheduled courses to be canceled. If, however, the course happens to be cancelled due to events that are out of our control, such as public transport strikes or acts of God, our customers are to receive a full refund or a discounted course transfer that best suits their program.
With Cards4Jobs you will benefit from the most flexible cancellation policy on the market. You will not find another company to look after your interests in case of cancellation as well as ours. You won’t be charged unfair fees for missing the training course due to out of your control circumstances.
In case you deliberately choose to cancel the course, you can do so by phone or e-mail. Our policy is:
You notify us 3 or more days before the course starts and we refund you 100% of what you have paid, no explanation needed. Other companies require a 7 or more days’ notice. But not us!
You notify us 2 days before the course starts and we charge you a 50% cancellation fee or re-book you on a convenient alternative date, with no cancellation fees applied. There’s no other company offering this service. Just us!
You notify us 1 day before the course starts and we charge you a 80% cancellation fee or re-book you on a convenient alternative date, with no cancellation fees applied. Again, you’ll find no other company as flexible as we are.
In the unfortunate case of no notice given before failing to attend on the day of the course, you will be charged a 100% cancellation fee. If you missing class was due to an unpredicted emergency and you can adequately prove it to us, we will show understanding and discretion and search a convenient alternative to re-book the class or even give you a full refund of what you have paid.
Note: A minimum of £100 is required from the customer when booking a course with us or full payment for courses that cost less than £100. Payments can be made in person, by telephone or by bank transfer.
First day starts at 10am and finish at 6:00pm
The second day starts at 9am and finishes at 5pm.
* The prices displayed above do not include VAT