What is a National insurance Number?
N.I.No (National Insurance Number) is a unique identification number that centralizes all the social contributions paid in the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland. It is required for the persons engaged as an employee or self-employed and for those applying for social contributory or non-contributory benefits in the UK. The number consists of two starting letters, six numbers and an ending letter (for example, AB 123 456 C). You must not let anyone else use your number.
Why do I need a N.I.No?
All persons who intend to work or study in the UK must have a National Insurance Number – (or N.I.No. as it is commonly referred to). This number allows an employer to pay its employees legally for their work and deduct the correct amount of tax. National Insurance Number is essential to work in England, Scotland, Ireland and Wales. All the applicants are required by employers to provide their National Insurance Number before hiring.
How do I get National Insurance Number?
Putting your trust into Cards4Jobs, the process of obtaining N.I.No. is much faster and much easier. Cards4Jobs consultants possess the necessary experience and resources to facilitate you to obtain N.I.No. from the first interview (attempt).
What do we promise you?
- We help you to get N.I.No. fast and easy;
- We take care of the whole process of applying for N.I.No.;
- We prepare you with absolutely everything needed to get N.I.No. from the first interview;
- We provide a specialised translator who accompanies you to the interview;
- We provide you with the guide ,,New in the UK” (you have access to a handful of very useful information);
- We offer the best price.
Apply for a N.I.No. through us now!
If you wish to apply for a N.I.No. please call us or complete the form below and we will contact you as soon as possible.