Officially accredited NOCN Course provider for CSCS
Courses are never cancelled!
CSCS course delivered by world class instructors
Don’t miss a day’s work Weekend Training available
Instantly apply for your CSCS Card with CITB
Includes official CSCS Course materials
Guaranteed lowest price in industry
Guaranteed Pass Scheme
- Simply put, because we get you. We are the only team that considered all your needs and made sure our services fit them perfectly. We know what’s important and we value both your time and money. We understand you completely and we promise to deliver only the best alternatives, according to your specific requests;
- We know it’s not easy to fit a training course into a working week, be that even an important one for your career, such as the SSSTS or the SMSTS, so we work around your schedule, providing evening and weekend classes;
- We have very competitive pricing for all our CITB Training Courses – go check the course timetables and see for yourself our super prices and offers;
- Quality is everything for us, that meaning our trainers come with a combined experience of minimum 35 years in construction related fields;
- No waiting for the results! You will have your pass confirmation letter on the last day of your course;
- Under no circumstances are we to cancel any courses. The scheduled courses always take place.
he CSCS HSA course will enable you to apply for the CSCS Green Card for labourers as it is a mandatory element to obtain your CSCS card. The CITB CSCS Health and Safety Awareness course is for those who have entered, or are about to enter the construction and civil engineering industry as a member of the workforce, to help them understand the potential hazards that they face at work on site.
The two items you NOW need to gain the 5 year Green Card are:
- The CITB One Day H&S Awareness Certificate (classroom based) as described above
- And The CITB HS&E Test (CSCS) for Operatives (Online multiple choice computer test)
- We can book your CSCS operatives test at an approved CITB test Centre at a location convenient for you once you have completed the HSA Awareness course
At Cards4Jobs, the SMSTS course tutors come with a combined and extensive experience in the Health & Safety area, as well as in the Construction and Risk Management fields.
All trainers have various significant Health & Safety certifications and qualifications, such as NEBOSH General Certificate and NEBOSH National Certificate in Construction Health & Safety, known as the leading Health & Safety Award in Construction Industry.
Moreover, all our tutors have additional teaching qualifications awarded at minimum Level 5, above the required industry standard, in order to deliver training services of the highest quality.
While on the CSCS Health & Safety Awareness Training course, you will gain an understanding of the following:
- understand the need to prevent accidents
- have an understanding of health and safety law
- identify how their role fits into the control and management of the site
- understand the need for risk assessments and method statements
- appreciate the need to perform safely and to stop and ask for advice if not sure
- feel obliged to report unsafe acts to prevent an accident
As candidate, you will be provided with all the books and course materials to help yourself from, both during and after the training period. Keep in mind that not all training companies put at trainees’ disposal the studying material as part of their advertised price. Always pay attention and check that there are no extra costs for course materials.
Is this course accredited?
Yes it is accredited by the CITB which stands for the Construction Industry Training Board for short.
Are there any prerequisites for the Course?
There are no pre-requisites for the CITB CSCS Health & Safety Awareness Course.
What are the hours of the course?
The hours are 9am to 5pm for both weekend and weekday courses approximately.
Can I come in and see you face to face as that would give me peace of mind?
Yes absolutely we encourage our customers to have a face to face discussion with us regarding their training course and training needs. This puts your mind at ease so you know you are dealing with real people and a real business that will give you the best service possible It will also give you the opportunity to meet some staff members or even your trainer if they are not delivering training at the time of your visit.
What if I don’t have time to visit and have a face to face meeting before the Training dates?
We understand that everyone does not have time to do this so the next best thing is to have a discussion of whatever questions, queries, or concerns you have with one of our training course administrators.
Cancellations can go both ways, from customers (you) to Cards4Jobs (us) and vice versa.
We solemnly promise that under no circumstances are our scheduled courses to be canceled. If, however, the course happens to be cancelled due to events that are out of our control, such as public transport strikes or acts of God, our customers are to receive a full refund or a discounted course transfer that best suits their program.
With Cards4Jobs you will benefit from the most flexible cancellation policy on the market. You will not find another company to look after your interests in case of cancellation as well as ours. You won’t be charged unfair fees for missing the training course due to out of your control circumstances.
In case you deliberately choose to cancel the course, you can do so by phone or e-mail. Our policy is:
You notify us 3 or more days before the course starts and we refund you 100% of what you have paid, no explanation needed. Other companies require a 7 or more days’ notice. But not us!
You notify us 2 days before the course starts and we charge you a 50% cancellation fee or re-book you on a convenient alternative date, with no cancellation fees applied. There’s no other company offering this service. Just us!
You notify us 1 day before the course starts and we charge you a 80% cancellation fee or re-book you on a convenient alternative date, with no cancellation fees applied. Again, you’ll find no other company as flexible as we are.
In the unfortunate case of no notice given before failing to attend on the day of the course, you will be charged a 100% cancellation fee. If you missing class was due to an unpredicted emergency and you can adequately prove it to us, we will show understanding and discretion and search a convenient alternative to re-book the class or even give you a full refund of what you have paid.
Note: A minimum of £100 is required from the customer when booking a course with us or full payment for courses that cost less than £100. Payments can be made in person, by telephone or by bank transfer.
* The prices listed above do not include VAT