Officially accredited NOCN Course provider for CSCS
Never deal with a class cancellation!
Flexible timetables with weekend classes available
No pass? – the promise to re-take the course for free
Course provided by CSCS specialists
Original CSCS materials
The promise to offer the lowest price in the market
Apply straight away for you CSCS Card with CITB
- Simply put, because we get you. We are the only team that considered all your needs and made sure our services fit them perfectly. We know what’s important and we value both your time and money. We understand you completely and we promise to deliver only the best alternatives, according to your specific requests;
- We know it’s not easy to fit a training course into a working week, be that even an important one for your career, such as the SSSTS or the SMSTS, so we work around your schedule, providing evening and weekend classes;
- We have very competitive pricing for all our Training Courses – go check the course timetables and see for yourself our super prices and offers;
- Quality is everything for us, that meaning our trainers come with a combined experience of minimum 35 years in construction related fields;
- No waiting for the results! You will have your pass confirmation letter on the last day of your course;
- Under no circumstances are we to cancel any courses. The scheduled courses always take place.
The CSCS HSA is the prerequisite for your CSCS card, meaning that once you have passed your test you can instantly apply for the CSCS Green Card for labourers. The CITB CSCS Health and Safety Awareness course are for you if you have or are about to embark onto the construction and civil engineering journey as a labourer, as it will help you appreciate the hazards you will be facing at work.
THERE ARE 2 ELEMENTS YOU WILL NOW NEED TO OBTAIN THE 5 YEAR GREEN CARD:
1.The CITB One Day H&S Awareness Certificate (classroom-based) as described above
2. The CITB HS&E Test (CSCS) for Operatives (Online multiple-choice computer test)
We are happy to book you CSCS operatives test at an approved CITB test Centre at a location that best suits you once you have completed the HSA Awareness course
Our tutors are excited to share their extensive knowledge in Health and Safety, as well as in Construction and Risk Management. Each one of them has impressive certificates in different areas of Health and Safety, many of them provided by NEBOSH – the leading Health & Safety Award in the Construction Industry.
What is more, all our trainers have Level 5 or above teaching qualifications, which is above the level required in the industry.
During the CSCS Health & Safety Awareness Training course, you will:
-know why and how you need to prevent accidents
-gain an insight into health and safety law
-be aware of where your role is within the control and management of the site
-learn how to carry out risk assessments and method statements
-be able to explain the need for risk assessment and method statements
-understand why it is important to follow safety instructions and ask for guidance when not clear on these
-be able to fulfil the obligation of reporting unsafe aspects that can cause casualties
You will be provided with all the necessary books and course materials, that are yours to keep both during and after the training has ended. Although we are proud to be able to offer you these learning means as part of the price you pay for the course, keep in mind that other companies charge an extra cost for it. So, please do check with them to avoid unpleasant surprises.
1. Is this course accredited?
Yes, it had a CITB (Construction Industry Training Board) accreditation
2. Are there any requirements to be able to enrol in this training?
No. There are no requirements at all
3. When are classes held?
Our classes run from 9 AM to 5 PM, Monday to Sunday.
4. Can I pop in before signing up for a module?
Absolutely. We would love to have you at our office and answer any questions you might have. You can even have a chat with our trainers, should they not be busy delivering classes to other attendees.
5. What do I do if I can’t visit but do have some questions to ask?
If you can’t come in it doesn’t mean that you can’t still ask as many questions as you need to. Please get in touch with our course administrators by EMAIL/PHONE CALL and they will be more than happy to assist you with your queries.
Cancellations can go both ways, from customers (you) to Cards4Jobs (us) and vice versa.
We solemnly promise that under no circumstances are our scheduled courses to be canceled. If, however, the course happens to be cancelled due to events that are out of our control, such as public transport strikes or acts of God, our customers are to receive a full refund or a discounted course transfer that best suits their program.
With Cards4Jobs you will benefit from the most flexible cancellation policy on the market. You will not find another company to look after your interests in case of cancellation as well as ours. You won’t be charged unfair fees for missing the training course due to out of your control circumstances.
In case you deliberately choose to cancel the course, you can do so by phone or e-mail. Our policy is:
You notify us 3 or more days before the course starts and we refund you 100% of what you have paid, no explanation needed. Other companies require a 7 or more days’ notice. But not us!
You notify us 2 days before the course starts and we charge you a 50% cancellation fee or re-book you on a convenient alternative date, with no cancellation fees applied. There’s no other company offering this service. Just us!
You notify us 1 day before the course starts and we charge you a 80% cancellation fee or re-book you on a convenient alternative date, with no cancellation fees applied. Again, you’ll find no other company as flexible as we are.
In the unfortunate case of no notice given before failing to attend on the day of the course, you will be charged a 100% cancellation fee. If you missing class was due to an unpredicted emergency and you can adequately prove it to us, we will show understanding and discretion and search a convenient alternative to re-book the class or even give you a full refund of what you have paid.
Note: A minimum of £100 is required from the customer when booking a course with us or full payment for courses that cost less than £100. Payments can be made in person, by telephone or by bank transfer.
* The prices listed above do not include VAT